NAD+ IV Therapy
NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) aids with:
- Repairing and protecting DNA
- Gene expression
- Extracting cellular energy from nutrition
- Maintaining mitochondrial function
- Chromosomal integrity preservation
- Calcium signaling
- Epigenetic and post translational modifications
…but what does that mean? Quite simply, it means we need NAD+ to live.
Facts About NAD+
- Overview of NAD+
- IV Therapy Explained
- The Benefits
- Are you a good candidate for NAD+ IV therapy?
If you’re interested in unlocking your body’s full potential through
NAD+ IV Therapy, contact our team today!
What our Patients are saying about NAD+ at RevIVa Wellness
NAD+ for specific conditions
- NAD+ & Addiction
- NAD+ & COVID
- NAD+ & Lyme Disease
- NAD+ & Immunity
- NAD+ & Performance
- NAD+ & Parkinson’s Disease
- NAD+ & Cell Life/Longevity
For best results, we recommend pairing NAD+ IV treatments with a FastVitaminPush™
Intravenous NAD+ therapy is the most valuable tool available to revitalize our cells, replenish our energy reserves and to rejuvenate the brain. Unlike protocols in the past that take 6-8 hours to administer NAD+ we now have the ability to deliver it (combined with FastVitaminPush™) in as little as 1-2 hours leading to tremendous gains in performance, mental efficiency, recall, cognition, and much more.