What Are the Benefits of HydraFacials?
If you follow any type of beauty blog or skincare guru, you probably have heard the term HydraFacial. For those unfamiliar, HydraFacial is a medical-grade resurfacing treatment that clears out your pores and hydrates your skin. The treatments use patented technology to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate the skin. This service can only be offered at licensed medical professional facilities, or where a certified HydraFacial esthetician is present. Jean Paul is proud to be able to offer clients around the Capital Region HydraFacial’s at our Stuyvesant Plaza location. They are one of the most popular in-office facial treatments right now and according to InStyle magazine, a HydraFacial is performed every 15 seconds around the world.
What are the benefits of HydraFacial?
- Improve signs of aging – For those looking to turn back the clock on aging, the benefits of HydraFacial offer clients the next best thing to the Fountain of Youth. Treatments target the problem areas of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, elasticity, and firmness of the skin.
- Even skin tone and less congested pores – Massive benefits of HydraFacial treatments and the reason so many turn to this service is the result of a more even skin texture and appearance. The treatments reduce the appearance of discoloration and brown spots while offering solution to draw out and remove dirt, oil, and grime from below your skins surface.
- No downtime with HydraFacial – One of the major benefits of HydraFacial over traditional facials is the instant results you see before you even leave Jean Paul Spa & Salons. Because of the gentile and nonabrasive treatments, HydraFacial is the go-to treatment plan for brides on their wedding day and celebrities before hitting the red carpet.
- Great for sensitive skin – HydraFacial is great for sensitive skin because of the specific techniques used during the treatment including the vacuum-powered extraction used instead of manual squeezing or lancing of the skin. Clients with sensitive skin can enjoy a deep clean without inflammation.
- Customizable services – At Jean Paul we offer the Signature HydraFacial that deeply cleanses, extracts, and hydrates the skin through our super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. As part of your treatment you can also target specific skin concerns through use of HydraFacial boosters and protocols. For those concerned with signs of aging you may consider adding LED Light Therapy to your treatment plan.
Clients are always asking, what are the benefits of HydraFacial? We have given you five reasons to book your next HydraFacial service with Jean Paul Spa & Salons. For those looking for a treatment that cleanses, extracts, and hydrates your skin, HydraFacial is the service you skin has been looking for.